DR LOHSNAH JEEVANANDAM completed her Bachelor of Arts (double major) at the University of Sydney (Australia) and completed her Doctor of Clinical Psychology at The University of Queensland (Australia).
Dr Jeevanandam has 10 years of experience working in the mental health sector in Australia and Singapore. Besides working with the local community, she has also worked extensively with expatriates.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, National University of Singapore) (http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/_people/lohsnah.htm)
- Lecturer & Research Supervisor, James Cook University (Singapore)
- Consultant (Associate) Psychologist, Civil Service College (Singapore)
- Jeevanandam, L. & Oei, T.P. (2010). Service providers working with persons with intellectual disability: Burnout, coping, self-efficacy, attitudes, and psychological well-being. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing: Germany.
- Jeevanandam, L. (2009). Perspectives of intellectual disability in Asia: epidemiology, policy, and services for children and adults. Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 2009, 22(5), 462-468.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Singapore Psychological Society (Full Member)
- Singapore Register of Psychologists (04070058)
- Board of Advisor, NuLife Care & Counselling Services (http://www.nulife.com.sg/management-team/)
Married with a daughter, Dr Jeevanandam walks the talk by spending lots of quality time with her family. She also values keeping fit and healthy.
There are a team of associates from various disciplines who collaborate with Psych Consultancy. See J&G Global Consulting for more information.